Saturday, February 19, 2011

I am so pissed at Radiohead

This is the album art. Pretty cool. I just wish it would show up in my player while I'm listening to the album.
Man, I'm so ticked off at Radiohead. I downloaded their new LP, The King of Limbs, last night and spent the extra $$ for the .wav versions. I love's me some fidelity. So I go to load it into my player and there's no metadata attached to the files (that's the stuff that tells iTunes or whatever you're using what song, band, album, etc.). Grrrr.

Think I'm overreacting? How would you feel if you went to the record store and bought a record and all you got was a blank CD-R with no writing or art?

Maybe this is just a shortcoming of .wavs, but I did pay $15 . I don't want added headache and work for the pleasure. Half-assed job by the band? If it is a shortcoming of .wavs, then there should have been some readme info in the folder as well.

If you ask me, major fail, Radiohead.

Meanwhile, the LP is quite good after an initial data-less listen. Here's a video, which is creepy in a very satisfying Radiohead way:

No comments:

Post a Comment