Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Well, this has my heart a-racing: Mic stand iPad clip

This is what you iPad will look like after the screen times out while you're in the middle of a verse. It's also what your iPad will look like moments before the tweaker stage left steals it when you turn away to sell a cd.
I knew it was just a matter of time...and the time has finally come: There's a mic stand adapter for the iPad. Goodbye spidery foldy-up stand. You're $10 ass has been replaced by a $500 imminently stealable piece of tech. What do you do when you're rocking and the screen times out? Yeah, musicians are stupid and love gadgets, but really. And it's $40 dollars. (Where can I get one?)

This is a graphic representation of how much you will rock using the iKlip. Sensitive emo hair not included.
Coming to this space soon: I took my iPad to the gig and someone stole it, but they left my stupid iKlip behind to mock me.

No comments:

Post a Comment