Sunday, January 23, 2011

RocketFish LED book light

Rocketfish™ eReader Clip-On LED Light on Best Buy


I bought this to go along with my new Kindle and as soon as I took it out of the box I knew it was going back. I'd rate the quality of the materials used as comparable to something you'd get out of a gumball machine. But look and feel aside, I figured I'd try it. The thing doesn't even cast light on the ebook reader. It shines on you instead. The light that is cast on the reader is wavy and dim. Completely unacceptable.
Rocketfish is Best Buy's house brand. They knock off other company's products. I've bought a few Roctetfish products in the past and they've been OK. Best Buy should be ashamed of themselves for selling this piece of junk. For the same price you can buy something of better quality through Amazon. This product should be removed from the shelves. Immediately.
Pros: It's returnable.
Cons: The product.

No comments:

Post a Comment