Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011, the year of the batch install: Ninite

Happy New Year, everyone. I'm spending my new year at home this year, tucking my girls into bed and sipping some Diet Cherry 7up (it has antioxidants). I'm also breaking in a new PC. Actually, my third in two weeks (more on that later).

I just had to share this new site/installer I found called Ninite. What it does is gives you a list of about seventy or so programs (Chrome, Firefox, VLC, Skype, iTunes, etc.) and lets you tick a box next to the programs you want to install and then you hit the button at the bottom of the page and the thing installs all the programs you want. Mine was done in less the five minutes. Very cool.

Here's the link: http://ninite.com/installer/84a22594182e17127063200e91257e647660ea03

Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment